Welcome to Mineton City 1.7.1/1.7.2 Map for Minecraft 1.7 ! A wonderful city full of high spirits and oddly similar brown skinned and clothed salesmen. I always loved cities. Could never live in one let alone take the time to build a good one. If you are aching to explore a concrete jungle i’d give this map a try. A little less concrete and more 20th century, this map has a nice open but comfy feel to it. It is also nice to be with other people in the city (Either multiplayer or the thousands of villagers) and the author made sure you aren’t alone. Villagers roam the city which includes things from an Olympic stadium to an air-force base. I hope you have an amount of fun either using or blowing up this map. I certainly did.
Mineton City map for Minecraft 1.6.2 main features
- A fairly large city to explore or blow up
- A population of villagers that can slow your game to a crawl
- Various chests to put things in
- Huge fields of wheat
- Many districts to adventure in
- Detailed, well done builds
How to use the Mineton City map for Minecraft 1.6.2
You can select the Mineton City map from your list of worlds once you’ve installed it.
Mineton City map for Minecraft 1.6.2 pros and cons
I really enjoyed this map. Everything is good as far as I saw but there are as always a couple things that get under my skin. The map ends at a point since it was built on a raised portion of land. The streets can also seem too open and have too much surface area. That might just be me thinking cities have to be cramped with alleys branching off from streets like a web. There is a nice transition from city to residential to rural which I enjoyed. No farms in the middle of a metropolis. Other than the few things mentioned I loved the map and not much was wrong.
- Great builds
- Acceptable planning
- Appealing environment and landscaping
- The map just ends in places
- The streets can seem too large
- Not all of the chests are stocked
How to install the Mineton City map for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download the file from MinecraftDL
- Navigate to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Open your saves folder
- Drag the map’s folder from the ZIP file into the saves folder
- You can now select this from your list of maps